Committed to the Protection of Your Privacy
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Sanchez Law TX collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Sanchez Law TX may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Sanchez Law TX may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Sanchez Law TX to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- Sanchez Law TX may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Sanchez Law TX may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain website features, content or services.
USE OF INFORMATION
- Sanchez Law TX uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the websites to your interests, and also to help Sanchez Law TX select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Sanchez Law TX tailor its website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of Sanchez Law TX's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Sanchez Law TX may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Sanchez Law TX will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
- Sanchez Law TX reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through its website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION SENT BY WAY OF THE WEBSITE IS NOT SECURE
Any information sent to Sanchez Law TX by Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Sanchez Law TX over the Internet, either through its website or via email is done at your own risk.
SENDING INFORMATION DOES NOT FORM AN ATTORNEY – CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sanchez Law TX, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between Sanchez Law TX and any recipients.